Wheel Alignment & Tire Balancing
Your car’s wheel alignment affects your driving safety, tire wear and fuel mileage, so it’s important to get your vehicle’s alignment checked regularly! At Buckley's Auto Care, our mechanics are ASE-Certified and Hunter-certified Technicians who can help you with all of your wheel alignment and wheel balancing needs in Wilmington, DE.
Why total alignment?
When it comes to the safety of you and your vehicle, we don’t compromise. We have the latest, wheel alignment technology from Hunter to quickly, and correctly align your wheels. This allows us to fix car problems such as:
- Reduced tire wear
- Better gas mileage
- Pulling or drifting while driving
- Improved handling
- Non-centered steering wheel
What are some easy-to-notice symptoms of a misaligned vehicle?
- Excessive or uneven tire wear
- Vehicle drift or pull
- A feeling of looseness or wandering
- An out-of-level steering wheel
How often should I have my vehicle aligned?
- Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation in your owner's manual. But as a general rule, have your wheel alignment checked at least once a year.